When blending in is not an option 🦓
These are our go-to everyday unisex shorts style. Made of soft, durable, airy linen.
Featuring a rebel Zebra mascot design by illustrator Natali Koromoto.
Made by in-house clothing brand Ho Hos Hole In The Wall
Ho Hos for you! ¡Ho Hos para ti!
- Unisex Sizing 🦓
- Elastic added to the back waist to fit a range of sizes 🦓
- Zebra character logo by illustrator Natali Koromoto 🦓
- YKK Zipper 🦓
- 100% Linen, wrinkle-resistant weight 🦓
- 2 front and 2 rear patch pockets with "Zebra without a Cause" woven label
- Italian Corozo waist button 🦓
- Made in NYC 🦓
Made of premium Belgian linen, finished printed and in the USA, in a wrinkle-resistant medium weight. Linen is a strong, 100% natural, antimicrobial, and exceptionally breathable fabric.
This print colorway is in a bright orange stripe on a white background and comes in a matching jacket.
Anj is wearing a size 2XL. 5'11" tall, 32" waist, 47" hips, 27" thigh
Daniel is wearing a size S, 6' tall, 28.5" waist, 36" hips, 21.5" thigh
Size up +1 for the most comfortable fit
Find all measurements in the size chart above
Dry clean OR hand wash cold OR machine wash cold
Hang or tumble dry low
Water temp should not exceed 200F or 95C
Steam or iron with high heat ok