"Pockets Full of Worms" Shorts
You have pockets full of worms there, buddy. 🪱🪱🪱
Squiggling worms relief print pattern in matching charcoal dye body color on pink pockets. Organic cotton twill.
Our everyday work-or-play shorts are patterned in a unisex slim-regular fit. Featuring a zippered button top closure front with an elastic rear waist and no belt loops for comfortable wear and a minimalist style.
Made by in-house clothing brand Ho Hos Hole In The Wall
Ho Hos for you! ¡Ho Hos para ti!
- Unisex Sizing
- Elastic Waist Band in the back to fit a range of sizes
- Pre-shrunk 100% organic cotton twill
- 2x front and 2x rear printed patch pockets with "Just do the Worm" woven label
- YKK brass Zipper with matching dyed waist button
- Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
Designed, cut, and sewn in NYC with USA-milled organic cotton.
Size up +1 for the most comfortable fit.
Diana is wearing a size L, 5'1" tall, 32.5" waist, 39" hip, 22.5" thigh
Daniel is wearing a size M, 6' tall, 29" waist, 36" hips, 21.5" thigh
Styled with: "Tutti Frutti" Linen Shirt - Blackberry (size S)
Find all garment measurements in the size chart above.
Pre-shrunk 100% Organic Cotton with colorfast print
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat OK
I've got a worm party on my pants! These shorts are roomy, allowing for them to be comfortable sitting or standing. The elastic along the back of the waist band is a nice touch for subtle changes in size. And, of course, plenty of funky pockets!