"Beetletooth" Shorts - True Pink
Beetletooth! …Beetletooth, Beetletooth!🪲 🦷
Our take on the classic houndstooth pattern features a custom-printed repeating Beetle design.
Made by in-house clothing brand Ho Hos Hole In The Wall
Ho Hos for you! ¡Ho Hos para ti!
These are our go-to everyday work-or-play shorts, patterned with a unisex fit—pairs with our matching shirts. This body dye colorway is called "True Pink," and the pockets are a printed brown beetle on Natural fleck fabric base.
- Unisex Sizing
- Elastic Waist Band in the back to fit a range of sizes
- Pre-shrunk 100% Organic cotton duck body with twill pockets
- 2 front and 2 rear printed patch pockets with Beetle mascot woven label
- YKK Zipper with Italian Corozo button waist closure
- Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
- Machine washable
Designed in Brooklyn, cut and sewn in the garment district, Manhattan - Made in beautiful NYC!
Edd is wearing a size Small for a tighter fit. 6' tall, 31" waist, 36" hips, 21" thigh.
Size up +1 for the most comfortable fit
Find all measurements in the size chart above.
Pre-shrunk 100% Organic Cotton with colorfast print
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat OK
I've got a worm party on my pants! These shorts are roomy, allowing for them to be comfortable sitting or standing. The elastic along the back of the waist band is a nice touch for subtle changes in size. And, of course, plenty of funky pockets!