Fruit all over your jacket with ants all over the fruit. 🐜 🐜 🐜 🐜
Three-season jacket. Designed to function on its own or as a layering piece, cut in a unisex regular fit. Perfect for summer nights and into the fall.
This original all-over fruit with ants print features rich and muted green, pinks, and reds on a vanilla-speckled background.
Made in NYC by in-house clothing brand Ho Hos Hole In The Wall
Ho Hos for you! ¡Ho Hos para ti!
- Unisex Sizing
- Regular fit, runs true to size
- Custom all-over print fabric
- Eco-Twill cloth is made of fiber derived from recycled plastic bottles/65% and organic cotton/35%
Tab collar and cuffs with button fastening
- YKK nickel zipper front
- Two large connected inner/outer chest-length pockets
- Flap-covered chest patch pocket
- Welt pocket with "Fire Ant" woven logo
- Italian Corozo buttons
- Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
- Machine washable
Designed and made in NYC with USA-milled fabric.
This jacket pattern draws inspiration from the classic Harrington and Ricky designs, featuring unlined raglan paneling, tailored set-in sleeves, a funnel tab collar, slanted welt pockets, and functional button cuffs. The cloth is a 3-season weight twill weave made from recycled PET bottles and organic cotton for a soft, durable, wrinkle-resistant, and wind-resistant finish.
It's a versatile piece that can be worn from spring through fall with room to layer over a sweatshirt. It's also lightweight and easy to pack for travel.
Winnie wears size XXS. 5'3" tall, 32.5" chest, 27" waist, 36" hips
Daniel wears a size Small. 6' tall, 35" chest, 28.5" waist, 34" hips
Natali wears a size XXS, and Edd wears a size Small.
Find all garment measurements in the size chart above.
Pre-shrunk, colorfast fabric
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Steam or iron with high heat OK