Don't worry, here's an umbrella. ☂️ ☂️ ☂️
This is our unlined, lighter midweight outerwear jacket. Designed to function on its own or as a layering piece, cut in a unisex regular fit.
For this honey-colored version, we embellished the rear umbrella-shaped yoke with a 3-piece fabric blue-white-blue canopy and embroidered an orangy-brown cane shaft handle to complete the 3D Umbrella image look.
- Unisex Sizing ☂️
- Honey color body with light blue and white accents
- Regular fit ☂️
- Featuring an Umbrella 3-panel canopy with cane handle embroidery on chest patch pocket and back ☂️
- Eco-Twill cloth made from recycled plastic water bottles and organic cotton - 65% poly/35% cotton ☂️
- Button-up tab collar and cuffs with Italian Corozo buttons ☂️
- YKK zipper front ☂️
- Two large connected inner/outer chest length pockets ☂️
- Welt pocket with "Fire Ant" woven logo ☂️
- Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dyes ☂️
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified ☂️
- Machine washable ☂️
- Made in NYC
Made by sister clothing company Ho Hos Hole In The Wall
Ho Hos for you! ¡Ho Hos para ti! 🐜 🐜🐜🐜
The classic Harrington/golf jacket inspired its design with raglan paneling, more tailored set-in sleeves, full brass zipper front, and finished with Corozo buttons on the collar and cuffs. It's pretty minimal and works as a transitional jacket through the fall with room to layer over a sweater, and it packs light and compact when traveling.
The cloth is made in the USA in a 7oz/237gsm 3-season weight twill weave from recycled PET bottles, combined with GOTS-certified organic cotton for a durable, wrinkle, and wind-resistant finish.
Note: Contrary to the imagery, the fabric is not water-repellent like a raincoat, but feel free to customize it with a weather-proofing spray or wax.
Winnie wears size XXS. 5ft 3in / 160cm tall, 32.5" chest, 27" waist, 36" hips
Daniel wears a size Small. 6ft / 183cm tall, 35" chest, 28.5" waist, 34" hips
Natali wears a size XXS, and Edd wears a size Small.
Find all measurements in the size chart above
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry low
Steam OK or iron inside out with high heat ok