Fruit all over your jacket with ants all over the fruit. 🐜 🐜 🐜 🐜
Brand new for fall 2022, this is our unlined, lighter medium weight outerwear jacket. Designed to function on its own or as a layering piece, cut in a unisex regular fit.
This all-over fruit with ants print features a combination of rich and muted green, pinks, and reds on an off-white vanilla speckled background.
- Unisex Sizing
- Regular fit
- Custom all-over print fabric
- Eco-Twill cloth made from recycled plastic water bottles and organic cotton - 65% poly/35% cotton
- Tab collar and cuffs with button fastening
- YKK nickel zipper front
- Two large connected inner/outer chest length pockets
- Flap-covered chest patch pocket
- Welt pocket with "Fire Ant" woven logo
- Italian Corozo buttons
- Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
- Machine washable
Made in NYC by sister clothing company Ho Hos Hole In The Wall
Ho Hos for you! ¡Ho Hos para ti! 🐜 🐜🐜🐜
The classic Harrington/golf jacket inspired its design with raglan paneling, more tailored set-in sleeves, full nickel zipper front, and finished with Corozo buttons on the collar and cuffs. It's pretty minimal and works as a transitional jacket through the fall with room to layer over a sweatshirt, and it packs light and compact when traveling.
The cloth is made in the USA in a 7oz/237gsm 3-season weight twill weave from recycled PET bottles, combined with GOTS-certified organic cotton for a durable, wrinkle, and wind-resistant finish.
Winnie wears size XXS. 5'3" tall, 32.5" chest, 27" waist, 36" hips
Daniel wears a size Small. 6' tall, 35" chest, 28.5" waist, 34" hips
Natali wears a size XXS, and Edd wears a size Small.
Find all measurements in the size chart above.
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Steam or iron with high heat OK